West CAP is a 501(c)3 charitable organization.
All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Letters of receipt will be provided to all donors.
Support for West CAP’s Long Term Fund and Endowments
You can make a donation online or by check.
West CAP – Long-term Fund
We encourage appreciated stock gifts to the organization, we use a reputable broker- Edward Jones- to complete this transaction! Contact us for details.
Support for West CAP’s Ongoing Programs
Tell us how you would like your donation to be used and we will put it to work furthering our mission to support “strong, secure families and sustainable communities.”
- Local food pantries and food assistance programs
- Senior farmers market vouchers for low-income seniors to use at certified farmers markets
- Rent and/or utility assistance to prevent homelessness
- First Time Homebuyer education, down-payment funding, and closing cost assistance
- Foreclosure Intervention counseling and financial assistance
- Community Housing Development Program constructs and manages affordable rental housing
- Weatherization provides energy audits, energy efficiency updates, and emergency furnace repair/replacement
- JumpStart Program assists in the purchase of good quality, reliable, fuel-efficient cars for low-income working families – Donate Your Vehicle
- Adult Literacy helps individuals improve literacy skills for personal, educational and job related goals
- Adult Education/Skills Enhancement provides financial assistance for low-wage workers enrolling in short-term training to increase job skills and benefits
- Local Foods Programs including Family Table Cooking Club, Community Gardens, and Farmers Markets
For more information on West CAP and how your dontation can make a difference, contact Peter Kilde, Executive Director. He may be reached by phone at 715-265-4271 extension 1328 or by email at email@example.com.