Participant Complaint/Grievance Procedure

West CAP welcomes inquiries from program participants and tenants to learn about services provided including: explaining funding guidelines, rules, and eligibility procedures. We strictly adhere to client confidentiality and will not release any client/family information unless proper authorization is obtained from the client. If you need translation or other assistance viewing or completing this form and submitting other supporting documentation, please contact Jessica Rudiger, EEOC Officer,, 715.280.3078.

West CAP is an Equal Opportunity organization. No otherwise qualified applicant for service or program participation shall be excluded from participation, be denied benefits, or otherwise be subject to discrimination in any manner on the basis of race, color, national origin or ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, political beliefs or disability.

 If you have been denied services, services have been deferred, or have a complaint regarding services please follow these recommended steps:

  1. If you have contact information for the person you have been working with, please contact them directly to learn more about your denial or express your service complaint. If you do not have a direct program contact, you may call 715.280.3078 or email with the information to be forwarded to the program
  2. If program leadership is unable to satisfactorily explain the denial or address your complaint, you may submit (within 30 days after complaint or denial of services) a written grievance letter to West CAP’s Associate Director. You may mail or email the grievance to:

Timothy Mather, Associate Director West CAP

525 2nd Street

PO Box 308

Glenwood City, WI 54013 email:

 Please include the following helpful information: program complaint and/or reason for denial, date of occurrence, and employee assisting with services.

 OR If you think you have been denied services based on your race, color, national origin or ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, political beliefs or disability and would like to file your complaint directly with Wisconsin Department of Administration or Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, please go to sites to complete and submit the proper forms: or Civil Rights Complaint and Grievance Procedures ( or

To assist us in complying with all applicable equal opportunity rules, regulations and guidelines, please contact West CAP’s Equal Opportunity Coordinator, Jessica Rudiger, at 715.280.3078, You are encouraged to discuss any perceived discrimination problems in service delivery.