Pierce County Website: http://www.co.pierce.wi.us/


Our Neighbors’ Place – (715) 426-9000, located at 136 N Riverwalk, River Falls

Turning Point – (715) 425-6751, located in River Falls – http://turningpoint-wi.org/welcome

Pierce County Housing Authority -West CAP at (715) 598-4750, located at 525 2nd St, Glenwood City

River Falls HA – (715) 425-7640, located at 625 N Main St, River Falls – www.rfhousing.org

Prescott HA – (715) 425-7640, located at 625 N Main St, River Falls – www.prescotthousing.org

Pierce County Rural Development: (715) 232-2614

Rental Housing List – www.WIHousingSearch.org

The Fair Housing Council – (414) 278-1240 – www.fairhousingwisconsin.com

Rural Housing – 888-400-5974 – http://www.wisconsinruralhousing.org/

Foundation for Rural Housing – (608) 238-3448
Helps with Rent, Security Deposit, Mortgage, Utility, Home Repair, Property Taxes, etc.

Tenant Resource Center: (877) 238-7368

Landlord/Tenant Rights Office: (800) 422-7128

Mental Health & Counseling

If you are in immediate crisis, please call, text, or chat:


National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, available 24/7

Your call will be routed to the crisis center nearest to your area.  It is available to anyone in emotional distress. 

If you have a mental health provider, please contact his/her office directly for help. If you do not have a mental health provider, please call 911 and ask to speak with a behavioral health worker. You will be connected with a tele-crisis worker.

Pierce County Department of Human Services Referral List

Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) of Pierce County
412 W. Kinne St., lower level Ellsworth, WI 54011
(715) 273-6780 or (877) 273-0804

Allied Mental Health -715 808-079, (Hudson, WI)
1334 Hosford St. Ste. B Hudson, WI 54016.
Dr. Brad Nevins, PsyD., Domestic Violence, Court-ordered assessments, anger management, testing.
Dr. Jeffrey Holmgren, psychiatrist, also associated. Fax 715 808-0361.

County Veterans Service Officer
Courthouse, P.O. Box 146 Ellsworth, WI 54011
(715) 273-6753

NAMI St. Croix Valley
PO Box 154 River Falls, WI 54022
(608) 301-5440

Pierce County Department of Human Services
412 W. Kinne St. Ellsworth, WI 54011
(715) 273-6766

St Croix Psychological Clinic

1561 Commerce Ct, River Falls, WI 54022

(715) 425-7031

Arbor Place Inc.

Arbor Place – 715 629-7469, (River Falls,WI)
103 S. Second Street, River Falls, WI 50422.
Mental health and family counseling for teens and up. Accepts private insurance and Badgercare

Freedom Rehab Counseling & Detoxification Therapy

222 N Main St #101, River Falls, WI 54022

(715) 255-4546

Coriander Living Collective: Psychotherapy & Counseling and Workshops & Retreats

208 N 2nd St #535, River Falls, WI 54022

(651) 300-4939

Adulteen Counseling, Brian Crimm – 715 629-7047, (River Falls, WI)
117 E. Maple St. River Falls, WI 54022.
Does not accept insurance, does have sliding-fee scale.

Aging and Disability

ADRC – Aging & Disability Resource Center: (715) 273-6780, located at 412 W Kinne St, Ellsworth

Center for Independent Living: (715) 233-1070 – http://www.cilww.com/index.html

Social Security Administration – 800-772-1213 – http://www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount/


Job Center of Wisconsin: Offers job seekers various tools, such as career planning, resume writing, and training/education. Site also includes a job search tool. 

Workforce Resource – (715) 234-6302 – http://www.workforceresource.org/home.php

People Ready Staffing Agency – 715-234-4889  http://www.peopleready.com/

Financial Counseling – (715) 456-4907 – http://www.klenzfinancialcounseling.com/

Family Means – 651-439-4840 | 800-327-3203 –https://www.familymeans.org/budget-credit-counseling.html


Judicare – (800) 472-1638 – https://www.judicare.org/
Provides free civil legal services to low-income persons living in Northern Wisconsin and Native Americans statewide.

Legal Online Resources for Self-Represented Parties

Internet Access

Affordable Connectivity Program
Service discount up to $30/month, Service discount up to $75/month on qualifying Tribal lands, Device discount up to $100 for a qualifying device. Eligibility is based on household income. If you, your child or dependent are enrolled in Medicaid, SNAP, WIC, or others, you likely qualify. Go to GetInternet.gov to apply or click here to see if your current internet provider is participating in the program.

T-Mobile Project 10Million – Free Hotspots & Home Internet to Eligible K-12 Student Families
Project 10Million by T-Mobile is a five-year commitment to help bridge the homework gap and support remote learning by offering free internet and mobile hotspots for 10 million eligible households. Includes free hotspots with 100GBs of mobile data each year for five years, plus access to at-cost laptops and tablets, to 10 million eligible k-12 students. Enrollment is open through August 30, 2024. Go to Free Internet for Students: Project 10Million | T-Mobile to learn more or to apply.

Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program provides a temporary discount on monthly broadband bills for qualifying low-income households. If your household is eligible, you can receive a discount on your monthly service and associated equipment.
Web: getemergencybroadband.org

Veterans Services

Veteran’s Office: (715) 273-3531

Garske’s Veteran Services – (715) 523-2304 – http://www.garskesveteranservices.com/ 

Substance Abuse for Veterans: https://www.help.org/substance-abuse-rehab-for-veterans/