The weatherization program exists to improve the energy efficiency, comfort, and home safety of housing stock for low/moderate Wisconsinites that are enrolled in the Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program. These services can be performed on site-built homes, manufactured homes, multifamily dwellings, and even apartment buildings.
Typically our weatherization services include: air sealing, insulating, improvements to the heating system, water heater upgrades, installation of water saving devices, LED lighting upgrades, replacement of inefficient refrigerators and freezers, and installation of ventilation fans. All of these services are provided, at no cost, as an additional benefit of the Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program. See the video and contact information below to see how to enroll today!
County Energy Assistance Agencies (WHEAP)
- Barron County: 715-537-5691
- Chippewa County: 715-265-4271
- Dunn County: 715-265-4271
- Pepin County: 715-265-4271
- Pierce County: 715-265-4271
- Polk County: 715-485-8480
- St. Croix County: 715-265-4271
- Burnett County: 715-265-4271
- Washburn County: 715-468-4747