West CAP’s Weatherization Program exists to improve the energy efficiency, comfort, and home safety of housing stock for low/moderate Wisconsinites that are enrolled in the Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (WHEAP). These services can be performed on site-built homes, manufactured homes, multifamily dwellings, and even apartment buildings.
Weatherization Services Typically Include:
All of these services are provided, at no cost, as an additional benefit of the Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program. See the video and contact information below to see how to enroll today!
County Energy Assistance Agencies (WHEAP)
- Barron County: 715-537-5691
- Chippewa County: 715.598.4750
- Dunn County: 715.598.4750
- Pepin County: 715.598.4750
- Pierce County: 715.598.4750
- Polk County: 715-485-8480
- St. Croix County: 7715.598.4750
- Burnett County: 715.598.4750
- Washburn County: 715-468-4747