West CAP provides Energy Assistance for Burnett, Chippewa, Dunn, Pepin, Pierce and St Croix Counties.  To apply online click the link below or call 715-265-4271 and Press “0” for receptionist to receive application by mail or phone interview. 

Hours of Operation 

Monday 8:00 am -4:00 pm

Tuesday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm

Wednesday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm

Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm

Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm

Click HERE to complete an Online Application for Energy Assistance.