West CAP is a 501(c)3 charitable organization.
All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Letters of receipt will be provided to all donors.
Support for West CAP’s Long Term Fund and Endowments
You can make a donation online or by check.
|West CAP – Long-term Fund
PO Box 308 – 525 2nd St.
Glenwood City, WI 54013
We encourage appreciated stock gifts to the organization, we use a reputable broker- Edward Jones- to complete this transaction! Contact us for details.
Support for West CAP’s Ongoing Programs
Tell us how you would like your donation to be used and we will put it to work furthering our mission to support “strong, secure families and sustainable communities.”
- Boyceville Food Pantry and West CAP Food Assistance Programs
- Homeless Prevention Programs
- Community Housing Development Program
- JumpStart Program
- Skills Enhancement
- Holiday Gift Program (Boyceville, Glenwood City, Spring Valley school districts)
- Back to School Program (Dunn County and Glenwood City school districts)
For more information on West CAP and how your donation can make a difference contact Kristen, Office Manager, by phone at 715-265-4271 extension 1354 or by email at email@example.com.